Tom Loiselle came up to join our Sinotte Loiselle Wisell gathering in Montreal on Jun 29, 2013. He came with his wife, Paula and son, Christopher, from Rhode Island.
Lunch at the Serafim was a great choice because they let us really “take over” the space. This allowed some of the Loiselle talent to entertain us.
Tom Loiselle entertained the group with some of his own music.
Here are the lyrics to one of the songs that he performed.
|12. Chris Loiselle is the 12th generation descendant of Louis Loisel and 5th generation of Loiselle’s in Central Falls.
11. His father Thomas Loiselle married Paula and they have three sons.
10. His Father Jean-Paul Loiselle
9. His Father is Adrien Loiselle
8. His father Pierre Loiselle was born in Farnham Quebec. He and his wife Zenaide Robert immigrated to Central Falls sometime between 1906 and 1910 with 10 children.
7. His parents, Toussaint Loiselle-Sinotte and Luce Viens moved from Marieville to Farnham and had 9 children.
6. His parents Toussaint Loiselle and Apoline Letourneau moved from St Charles to Marieville, they had 17 children. After Apoline died, Toussaint Loiselle-Sinotte remarred to Marguerite Timineur and had another 3 children.
5. His parents Pierre-Toussaint Loiselle married Genevieve Deslandes. Pierre was born in St Charles, married in St Antoine. His wife Genevieve died in St Marc.
4. His parents Toussaint Loiselle married Marie-Anne Hogue. While Toussaint Loiselle was born in Pointe-aux-Trembles, he moved to St-Charles in 1751 on land that was ceded from his uncle, Jean-Baptiste Beaudry. He married in 1752 and raised his family in St-Charles and died in St Marc.
3. His parents were Jean-Baptiste Loiselle and Marie-Anne Beaudry.
2. His parents were Joseph Loiselle and Jeanne Langlois
1. His parents were Louis Loisel and Marguerite Charlot.